Technology: Meet Percy

A place for internet issues, PC's, lapdogs, iWhatever's, smart phones, etc.
Gooneybird
Engine Run Up Poster
South Africa

Technology: Meet Percy

Post by Gooneybird » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:22 pm

Percy the pig makes for an extremely interesting read. I never knew pigs were in most products!!

Every Muslim who has ever handled TNT, Nitro, Bullets, High Explosive Bombs, Rocket Launchers or been treated for cuts injury requiring stitches, or taken antibiotics, or Vitamin Capsules, has been contaminated with Pig Products.

The ironical part is that when a Suicide Bomber blows himself up his body parts are impregnated with Gelatine and Glycerine from the explosive. Both Gelatine and Glycerine are manufactured from Pigs worldwide.. ergo, they will never be accepted by Allah.

Some makers of cigarettes use haemoglobin from pig's blood in their filters. Apparently this element works as a sort of 'artificial lung' in the cigarette so, they claim, 'harmful reactions take place before the chemicals reach the user', (enter the Pig.)

Pig bone gelatine is used to help transport gunpowder or cordite into the bullet. Insulin, the blood-thinning drug heparin and pig heart valves all vital. The complex workings of the global food and processing industry have ensured that it is impossible to avoid pig altogether.

Pig product goes into liquorice and many other products. In this process, collagen is taken from the pig and is then converted into gelatine. This finds its way into numerous foodstuffs, where it acts as a gelling agent.

A number of medicines also contain pig gelatine - everything from painkillers to multivitamins. Fatty acids extracted from the bone fat of pigs are used in shampoos and conditioners to give them their shiny, pearl-like appearance. These acids can also be found in a number of body lotions, foundations and anti-wrinkle creams. Glycerine made from pork fat is an ingredient in many types of toothpaste.

There is no legal obligation for manufacturers to specify whether the gelatine they use is from a pig or another animal. When it is specified, it is often confusingly referred to as Suilline gelatine.

So to all prospective Suicide Bombers, ISIS and innocent, good Muslims,

I say, "Have a Nice Day" from "Percy" the wonderful Pig. ...(oink.......oink............oink)

:burner:

:ranting:

happyskipper
Taxying Poster
Mozambique

Re: Technology: Meet Percy

Post by happyskipper » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:03 pm

:thanx: I hope you don't mind me copy 'n pasting this on Facebook?

Raffles
Site Admin
Burkina Faso

Post by Raffles » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:56 am

:haha: :haha: :haha:

happyskipper
Taxying Poster
Mozambique

Post by happyskipper » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:10 pm

Raffles wrote::haha: :haha: :haha:

I posted a revised version of this on Facebook, but was forced to remove it!

Bell 407
Site Admin
South Africa

Post by Bell 407 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:10 pm

happyskipper wrote:I posted a revised version of this on Facebook, but was forced to remove it!

:wacko:

Raffles
Site Admin
Burkina Faso

Post by Raffles » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:03 pm

Makes you wonder who runs Facebook.

Gooneybird
Engine Run Up Poster
South Africa

Post by Gooneybird » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:20 am

I suppose they will deny this as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(A friend in US of A send me this.......he is apparently g@tvol of Obamist denialists)

I want to shake the guy's hand that wrote this...

Have you ever seen a Muslim hospital?

Have you heard a Muslim orchestra?

Have you seen a Muslim band march in a parade?

Have you witnessed a Muslim charity?

Have you shaken hands with a Muslim Girl Scout?

Have you seen a Muslim Candy Striper?

The answer is no, you have not. Just ask yourself WHY ???

Barack Obama, during his Cairo speech, said: "I know, too, that Islam has always been a part of America 's history." (Jaaaaaaa...???

AN AMERICAN CITIZEN'S RESPONSE

Dear Mr. Obama:

Were those Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians.

Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.

Can you show me one Muslim signature on the: United States Constitution?
Declaration of Independence ?
Bill of Rights?
Didn't think so.

Did Muslims fight for this country's freedom from England ? No.

Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America ? No, they did not.
In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery. Your own half-brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black Muslims as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the Muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr. Obama?

Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country?
Not present.

There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.

Where were the Muslims during America's Woman's Suffrage era?
Again, not present. In fact, devout Muslims demand that women are subservient to men in the Islamic culture. So much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the 'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their husband. Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights, aren't they?

Where were Muslims during World War II?
They were aligned with Adolf Hitler. The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.

Finally, Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001?
If they weren't flying planes into the World Trade Center , the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle East . No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the Muslim world celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news network's that day. Strangely, the very "moderate" Muslims who's arses you bent over backwards to kiss in Cairo , Egypt on June 4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr. Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here in America ....

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates. They were Muslims.

And now we can add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major who is a doctor and a psychiatrist who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan .

Also, don't forget the Boston Marathon bombing on April 15, 2013 was done by 2 Muslim Brothers. That, Mr. Obama is the "Muslim heritage" in America.

Now we have the deaths of two Canadian Soldiers, one run down by a motor vehicle the other shot whilst guarding a war memorial with an unloaded rifle.

EVERY PERSON MUST READ THIS !! If you agree Be sure to SEND IT TO ALL.

Muslim Heritage, my arse And if you don't agree you are part of the problem!

:burner: :burner: :burner: