Videos on Fb blocking my posts

Avoid being caught by internet scams. If you know of a scam, post it here.
avi-addict
Taxying Poster

Videos on Fb blocking my posts

Post by avi-addict » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:11 am

Raffs or anyone......I've experienced a very annoying issue and that is that certain videos appearing on my face book blocks me in such a way that I can't scroll down to more posts or it throws me completely out of the fb system and when I try again to enter fb I just get this blue screen with the 'f' in the middle. Sometimes it does'nt have any effect by restarting the phone or taking out the battery and start all over again. :giveup:

Moertoe Pilut
2000 feet Poster
United Arab Emirates

Re: Videos on Fb blocking my posts

Post by Moertoe Pilut » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:35 am

What type of phone? Do you use a FB app or just a browser on your phone? Need more details please Avi.

Raffles
Site Admin
Burkina Faso

Post by Raffles » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:37 pm

Weird that it doesn't go away when you restart. I often have to restart my cellphones and that usually clears the problems. At worst one can reset the phone to factory.

I have two phones, one with Android and one with Ubuntu operating system.

I had an annoying problem just now after running an update on the Android, to the extent that I may have to reset the phone to factory. It will be a pain in the fundamental orifice to have to reinstall all the apps.

It was working fine before the update.

avi-addict
Taxying Poster

Post by avi-addict » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:59 pm

Martin, its a SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 and I'm using the apps....however.Rafs & Moerrie..think my 'up-to-sh##' network signal must also have something to do with it......especially on my tablet - also a SAMSUNG. Seems many people in Bhm are experiencing network problems. Lately work was done on the towers or is still under 'construction'....sometimes the screen goes so erratic and everything is jumping up and down......network?
network???