Guess the Cockpit #4 Solved - Airbus A300

Adult humour. Aircraft/cockpit guess quizzes.
Post Reply
User avatar
87Juliet
1000 feet Poster
Posts: 1239
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 am
Location: V&A Waterfront
Contact:
South Africa

Re: Guess the cockpit

#1

Post by 87Juliet » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:18 am

Whilst everyone is chewing on ZU-87J, who's going to have a go with this one?

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Vorsprung! Zer0-Eight-Two_Niner_Fower_wun-7-Zero-Ate-Too

User avatar
Bell 407
Site Admin
Posts: 5649
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:35 am
Location: Johannesburg
South Africa

Re: Guess the cockpit

#2

Post by Bell 407 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:43 am

87Juliet wrote:Whilst everyone is chewing on ZU-87J, who's going to have a go with this one?

Well, I would safely say that this is not a Tupperware aerie as it has those big push - pull - and turn handles in the front :haha:

And I also note that you were very clever to cut off the photogs name at the bottom seeing that it is an A.net picture :clap:



User avatar
87Juliet
1000 feet Poster
Posts: 1239
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 am
Location: V&A Waterfront
Contact:
South Africa

Re: Guess the cockpit

#3

Post by 87Juliet » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:47 am

Bell 407 wrote:
87Juliet wrote:Whilst everyone is chewing on ZU-87J, who's going to have a go with this one?

Well, I would safely say that this is not a Tupperware aerie as it has those big push - pull - and turn handles in the front :haha:

And I also note that you were very clever to cut off the photogs name at the bottom seeing that it is an A.net picture :clap:


There is a little twist in this one though... :)



User avatar
Bell 407
Site Admin
Posts: 5649
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:35 am
Location: Johannesburg
South Africa

Re: Guess the cockpit

#4

Post by Bell 407 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:50 am

87Juliet wrote:There is a little twist in this one though... :)

Well you see, of course you would say that then :burner:



User avatar
happyskipper
Taxying Poster
Posts: 866
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Durban
Contact:
Mozambique

Re: Guess the cockpit

#5

Post by happyskipper » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:17 am

johntrekker wrote:This should be relatively easy....

cockpit1.jpg


Actually the clues were too easy - except that the actual reg is a British one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfSZkLeq7C8



User avatar
happyskipper
Taxying Poster
Posts: 866
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Durban
Contact:
Mozambique

Re: Guess the cockpit

#6

Post by happyskipper » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:02 am

87J I am going to hazard a guess at a B737 - derived BBJ or B737- 700-800 model.......



User avatar
87Juliet
1000 feet Poster
Posts: 1239
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 am
Location: V&A Waterfront
Contact:
South Africa

Re: Guess the cockpit

#7

Post by 87Juliet » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:03 am

happyskipper wrote:87J I am going to hazard a guess at a B737 - derived BBJ or B737- 700-800 model.......


Negative Sir


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Vorsprung! Zer0-Eight-Two_Niner_Fower_wun-7-Zero-Ate-Too

User avatar
Moertoe Pilut
2000 feet Poster
Posts: 2950
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:00 am
Location: In a cockpit....
Contact:
United Arab Emirates

Re: Guess the cockpit

#8

Post by Moertoe Pilut » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:08 pm

It's a Scarebus A300 model



User avatar
87Juliet
1000 feet Poster
Posts: 1239
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 am
Location: V&A Waterfront
Contact:
South Africa

Re: Guess the cockpit

#9

Post by 87Juliet » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:10 pm

Moertoe Pilut wrote:It's a Scarebus A300 model


BOOM! Give the man a cigar...

So the twist? It's a plastic bus but with proper pilot handles....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Vorsprung! Zer0-Eight-Two_Niner_Fower_wun-7-Zero-Ate-Too

User avatar
Moertoe Pilut
2000 feet Poster
Posts: 2950
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:00 am
Location: In a cockpit....
Contact:
United Arab Emirates

Re: Guess the cockpit

#10

Post by Moertoe Pilut » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:16 pm

The DV windows are Airbus style, so I knew it had to be a scarebus. The original A300's had the conventional yoke on them....



User avatar
happyskipper
Taxying Poster
Posts: 866
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Durban
Contact:
Mozambique

Re: Guess the cockpit

#11

Post by happyskipper » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:12 pm

87Juliet wrote:
Moertoe Pilut wrote:It's a Scarebus A300 model


BOOM! Give the man a cigar...

So the twist? It's a plastic bus but with proper pilot handles....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Of course - sheez, how did I miss that one??? :research:



Post Reply