BLOOD vs WATER

Post your grappies/jokes here. Both Afrikaans and English.
Gooneybird
Engine Run Up Poster
South Africa

BLOOD vs WATER

Postby Gooneybird » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:43 am

A married couple was in a terrible accident where the man's face was severely burned. :sad: The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from his body because he was too skinny. So the wife offered to donate some of her own skin. :dunno2:

However, the only skin on her body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from her buttocks. :yikes:

The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one :cool2: about where the skin came from, and they requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a delicate matter. :biggrin:

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the man's new face. :fantastic: He looked more handsome :cool2: than he ever had before! All his friends and relatives just went on :dance: :yeeha: :fantastic: and on about his youthful beauty!

One day, he was alone with his wife, and he was overcome with emotion at her sacrifice. He said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. How can I possibly repay you?" :cent:

"My darling," she replied, "I get all the thanks I need :smug: every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheeks." :fantastic:

:outtahere:

:sparkle:

Bell 407
Site Admin
South Africa

Re: BLOOD vs WATER

Postby Bell 407 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:14 pm

:fantastic: :fantastic: :fantastic: :fantastic:

Raffles
Site Admin
Burkina Faso

Re: BLOOD vs WATER

Postby Raffles » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:47 pm

ROFL! Thanks for all the good humor Gooney!

Return to “Grapgat”