Moré / Hoezit / Morning / Hosh Pagamies ... 2018

Our braai area. The place were we all stand around the fire and talk.
Propnut
Engine Run Up Poster
South Africa

Re: Moré / Hoezit / Morning / Hosh Pagamies ... 2018

Post by Propnut » Wed May 09, 2018 8:03 am

The family is our on a plot in Mnandi, west Magalies side of Pretoria,near the Copperleaf Golf Estate. With Eagle Creek close by there is a lit of light and micro aircraft activity, especially over the weekends. Helicopters track across the plot towards Hartebeestport Dam on a daily basis.

howie
Engine Starting Poster
South Africa

Post by howie » Thu May 10, 2018 2:12 pm

Sounds great.

Cheers

Howard

87Juliet
1000 feet Poster
South Africa

Post by 87Juliet » Wed May 23, 2018 9:59 am

Morning folks. Seems I end up chatting to most of you via the WA group lately...

So I'm at a serious crossroads, the premium segment is dead, this will be month 3 of no income and I have to make a decision. The volume brands seem to be the place to go and that's the idea at the moment. If I could get out of the motor trade I would but it's a lot easier said than done. I don't own a motor car, I get medical and and and... The other question is what the hell do I do??? I'd love to get back into aviation but we all know that is a pie in the sky idea.

The bigger objective is to be able to spend more time with my family, this 14 hours a day thing for the last umpteen years has taken it's toll on us and it's time to change that. I'll never get the time back with my kids whilst they're young and I owe it to them too.

So, send some prayers upstairs please. Maybe some reciprocal help will come my way after all the people i've helped get back on their feet over the years, I don't believe karma is only applicable to negative things.

Raffles
Site Admin
Burkina Faso

Post by Raffles » Wed May 23, 2018 10:03 am

Good morning Propnut, I sent you a picture on Skype a while back.

Bell 407
Site Admin
South Africa

Post by Bell 407 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:11 am

87Juliet wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 9:59 am
Morning folks. Seems I end up chatting to most of you via the WA group lately...

So I'm at a serious crossroads, the premium segment is dead, this will be month 3 of no income and I have to make a decision. The volume brands seem to be the place to go and that's the idea at the moment. If I could get out of the motor trade I would but it's a lot easier said than done. I don't own a motor car, I get medical and and and... The other question is what the hell do I do??? I'd love to get back into aviation but we all know that is a pie in the sky idea.

The bigger objective is to be able to spend more time with my family, this 14 hours a day thing for the last umpteen years has taken it's toll on us and it's time to change that. I'll never get the time back with my kids whilst they're young and I owe it to them too.

So, send some prayers upstairs please. Maybe some reciprocal help will come my way after all the people i've helped get back on their feet over the years, I don't believe karma is only applicable to negative things.
87J, it's such a tricky one wanting to make such a big change in your life at this stage. However, yiou have to do what you have to do. Premium selling is always going to be hard especially in this climate. So maybe the volume brands is where you need to head. Would volume brands give you more time instead of doing the 14hrs per day thing?

Wishing you much strongs and do believe it will sort itself out for you :good:

Propnut
Engine Run Up Poster
South Africa

Post by Propnut » Fri May 25, 2018 9:29 am

Raffles wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:03 am
Good morning Propnut, I sent you a picture on Skype a while back.
Got the horse picture, thanks. The family grows up so fast, you will soon be walking down the isle. :outtahere: